Saturday 2 October 2010

reunion

A friend on Facebook invited me to join in a school reunion for my year at Chezzy. It's taking place at the end of the month at an establishment not 50 yards from my humble abode.

I'm not going. Regular readers of this blog will know my feelings towards school.

I suggested to Jayne that she go in place of me and say I've had a sex change. This was a wonderful idea, and one that Jayne smiled at, but politely declined.

My loss, I suppose? It would've been fun telling all my former school-mates how fantastic it is being chairperson of ICI, with a holiday yacht in the Bahamas called "Titanic".

Jayne and Bethany came up to mine this afternoon. After spending £39 in the rebranded Co-Op in Waterloo, what seems like my first big-shop for months, we came back here, where Bethany gleefully dressed me as a sumo-wrestler. I couldn't complain, I have the belly after all!


0 comments: