Thursday 14 October 2010

passes

GRIPE ALERT no.34,431 - SECURITY PASSES THAT A PERSON WEARS ROUND THEIR NECK!!!!!!!


Are you Westernised? Do you have to dress "up" for work? Do you consider yourself a middle-income earner with a pension plan in place? Do you work for the Civil Service and therefore think you're one up on the rest of us? Does the illusionary power and superior attitude that comes with the job go to your head? Do you think you're set for life? Have either you or your partner both got 07-plate (onwards) Ford cars with a sat-nav on constant scan?

Last but not least, do you wear one of these bastard security passes around your neck, as if to say, in your obnoxious wannabe middle-class accent, "I work for the Government and I don't give a shit about anyone else but me!"?

If you answered "yes" to one or more of these questions, then it's very likely that you are MENTALLY-RETARDED AND CLINICALLY DEAD!

I'm glad I've got that off my chest.

0 comments: