Monday 24 January 2011

seething

I'm really, really offended. Some knobheads on YouTube have complained that some of my videos I've posted playing old ELO and Move vinyl is too fast on the turntable.



And they're right. My turntable is too fast, but I've had it over 20 years and it's done me so well over that time, particularly transferring all my Beatles vinyl to CD.


But I'm still seething. Because all I'm doing is trying to share some vintage vinyl with folk that's unusual, rare and interesting, and all they bloody do is moan that it's too fast.

When they themselves have these priceless (to me anyway) relics, then take the time and patience to transfer these old 45s, and are in a position to share the them with everyone - then they have the right to criticise me and what I do.

I just wish some people would just shut up. If they haven't got anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

0 comments: