Tuesday 10 August 2010

newspaper

I've sacked off doing the chippy on Thursdays, but to compensate I've begun a job delivering the "Crosby and Litherland Champion" free newspaper around Blundellsands.


The first round starts tomorrow.....after work!

But already, I really don't think this is gonna pan out because the Champion drop the papers off and want it delivering Wednesday, or at the very latest 10am Thursday morning.

The rota in work has me working every Wednesday. My neighbour, Danny, is taking the papers in for me until I get home. But, consequently, me can see me having a very, very long day.

I did a re-con off the round earlier on tonight and a walk of the route took me an hour and twenty minutes. So god knows how long we're talking when delivering the papers too?

Now, I could've told the bloke who came round, "no, forget it". I won't say boo to a goose, as you all know, but I'll give it a try for a few weeks and see what transpires.

Then sack it off and find something new. Again.

0 comments: