Monday 5 July 2010

church

Yesterday, I did something I haven't done for the past 32 years - I went to a church service in a church.


It wasn't something I would choose to do with my Sunday mornings personally, but both Aaron and Bethany invited me to this gathering as part of a special service for their Sunday School, and I couldn't really refuse.

I kept respectfully silent throughout the entire service, because even though it isn't my cup of tea, I'm not in a position to question other people's.

The thing is, like Lennon said, "the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, so I can go to my own little Church inside my head whenever I like to speak to Him."

Or, as Queen's Roger Taylor put it, "I don't like the word "religion", it tends to f**k people up."

However, I'm quite into the religion below though........


0 comments: