Monday 3 May 2010

neuroses

When I started the blog again, one of the things I really didn't want to do was use it as a forum to moan about my real/imagined neuroses.

But, when I look back over the years, I come to the conclusion (because I'm my own worst critic) that I consider myself to be a non-entity of a person. And you know why?

BECAUSE NO BUGGER EVER LISTENS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

Throughout my lifetime, I have tried to dispense with ideas and advice gained from various situations and experiences I've been through. I've persisted, god knows why, because I might as well have conversations with walls. But I've got to a point where one of the best pieces of advice I was given becomes worryingly prophetic......

"If you haven't got anything good to say, don't say anything at all"

A beaut of me Dad's. He must have seen me coming!

So apart from the blog, it's very tempting in the real world to just shut up completely, because I obviously know nothing about nothing.

If you think this is a personal swipe at someone, please believe me that it's not. It's 39 years of trying to get on, and having it thrown back in my face.

Rant over. I'll be better now. Here's a picture of some lovely baby pigeons.......

0 comments: