Saturday 22 May 2010

balmy

Finally it seems summer has arrived. For how long? Nobody's sure, but I suppose I should enjoy it while it lasts.


Above pic is of the duck pond on Victoria Road in Crosby. I was out on a bike ride around Little Crosby tonight - sweated buckets - but it seemed to give me some rejuvenation.

If the truth be told, I'm not feeling very bloggy at the moment. You may have noticed by the lack of posts. I even missed commenting on Pete Townshend's birthday. The real world is calling....worse luck lol!

I like watching the world go by from the relative safety of my front door. Everything happens by me in the summer. Drug deals, excessively illegal parking. Beach-bound groups of teenage boys proudly hoisting crates of Carlsberg Special Brew over their shoulders - as if they want people to know that they have ale, and they're going to drink it! How very responsible of these children? Fire engines, fire alarms, car alarms, dogs, shopping baskets, heaving boom boxes and litter - all vying for attention in the balmy night air.

Night, night....for now!

0 comments: