Tuesday 11 May 2010

decorating

I've been decorating my bedroom the past couple of days. What do you think?


I haven't been sure what's gonna happen with me and the flat in recent weeks, what with the noise and everything. But there's been a period of calm from upstairs for the last month or so.....that abruptly ended the other Sunday by someone above knocking plaster off the walls at five in the morning!!!!!

I shouted up at them to shut up, no answer, so I went round and banged on the door, no answer either. I've complained to the landlord, but he really doesn't give a toss. As long as he's getting his rent, why should it bother him in his lovely bungalow in Thornton - two miles away. I doubt he heard the noise there!

One nugget of information he did give me was one of the girls living up there has gone back to their parents - this is probably noisy, drugged-up Rachel - which would explain the relative silence of the present. There's been no noise at all since Sunday morning's exploits. I'd like to believe they've knocked shite out of the flat and just left?

Peace at last? We wait and see..........

2 comments:

Alessandro 12 May 2010 at 21:47  

andy - weird setup mate.. you're renting but you got the right to repaint the place you're only 'temporarily' calling your own? And I thought you said it was a bad, bad day for Britain?

dreadedvacuumflaskmonster 14 May 2010 at 14:34  

Yep, I have the right to decorate my flat any which way I like. And it was a bad, bad day for the rest of Britain, but not my bedroom!!!!