Tuesday 15 March 2011

room

Me and Jayne went to look at a wedding venue today.


We were kept waiting at this swanky hotel in the centre of Liverpool, but the wait was probably worth it. The way the day will work is we're getting married in the morning, coming to this venue for a wedding lunch for close family, then both me and Jayne are staying at this place for the night.


The wedding reception is the following day, only to give us a breather because we're doing our own catering.


What sold us was the overnight room we can hire. It was modern, airy and so, so bright with a huge bed. The room faced out with a splendid view of our city.


We've put a deposit down for the venue already.


I'm still utterly confused though? This is next year, but it'll come around so quickly. I'm the kind of person who can't think about tomorrow, let alone twelve months down the line. Jayne, on the other hand, is completely organised, or appears to be. There's that show on the telly where the men organise the wedding - I couldn't do that because I rarely know me arse from me elbow.

0 comments: