Monday 7 June 2010

sale

This is how a house should be decorated before a major football competition. Our old house in Milton Road.


The other day, Mum told me it's back up for sale - £149,950 - just over two years after we sold it. I'm very pleased about this. My hell vortex pentagon I drew on the floor in my old bedroom has obviously worked its' sinister magic and forced the Green's (they who bought the house) to try and jump ship.

I heard the young couple split up not too long after they moved in. Such a blow........

I don't usually (IRONY ALERT!!!) wish bad on anyone. But as regular readers will know, I was not impressed in the slightest by the bullying tactics used by these people to get Mum out, and get their stinking crap in. It wasn't about the money either - we took a marked reduction on price - but it had a lot to do with basic manners, which the Green's were totally devoid of.

Mum's famous last words as we shut the front door for the final time - "the dirty deed's been done" - summed everything up so simply.

Anyway, if I had £144,000 I'd buy the house back there and then without solicitors and surveyors reports and the like - I know everything there is to know about that house - good and bad. Might be worth starting the Lottery for?

0 comments: