Thursday 24 June 2010

chump

The Budget has been and gone. I listened to the prize chump below waffle on about how he's going to make everyone (as long as you're poor) suffer as massive cuts were announced to public services.


I didn't understand much of what he was saying. I'm not that (IRONY ALERT!) thick but it was all figures and deflation to me. The one thing I was kind of surprised by was the increase of VAT to 20% after Christmas, when I was expecting a much higher hike. Like I'm grateful.

The only people who caused the financial chaos were a handful of greedy bankers, and we (the taxpayers) bailed them out, and yet we (the taxpayers) are going to be made to pay for their greed. It's not fair. To anyone.

Maybe I should just buy a deserted island off the coast of Galway and grow potatoes? But knowing my luck, they'd be a famine....again!

So I emailed the BBC some ideas for telly programmes, as I always do. Current propositions are -

"PRE-TEEN, PISSED, PARALYTIC AND PREGNANT"

"THE RETARDED LLAMA BOTULISM SHOW"

Cheap to make, ideal for BBC3, and maybe a few bob in my pocket, who knows?

0 comments: