Monday 6 December 2010

rummaging

Since moving, I've begun and finished transferring all my bills and stuff across to Fazakerley. It's been a quick process and my important details are now from here rather than the flat. Cyril's got my new address and all mail's been redirected. For now.

One of the first things I did after I moved was join the local Fazakerley library. When joining, I was asked, strangely, my football allegiance. On reply, I received the following plastic item pictured below......



It's a brilliant piece of "giving the people what they want". My first impression of Liverpool City Council's services is of a very positive nature.

Timed also to arrive to me is a new bank card. My bank, Santander (they who've taken over from Alliance and Leicester) sent a new card to my old address that failed to arrive. I cancelled that one, and asked for a replacement to be sent to here that duly arrived on Saturday, and a new PIN number today. However, the card was good for rummaging around Ebay, yesterday, getting the final bits and pieces for the kids' Christmas.

It's been a stressful couple of days here and its' reasons are not for the blog's eyes. Let's just say that church and sweets can be explosive!!

0 comments: