Friday 2 April 2010

won't

The bank holiday weekend has coincided with my supposed "long weekend" off from work. This is all down to Ian's scheduling, and he's worked it pretty well....for himself anyway lol!


I put a new aerial on the loogie today. I was merely replacing the aerial I snapped off many moons ago. We now have radio reception in the van again. It was a lovely afternoon to work on our company vehicle, and things in general at work are heading in the right direction.

I'm quite tired at the moment. It's got a lot to do with lack of sleep. Rachel, the girl who lives above me, is back to her bad old ways and is using her flat as a meeting point for every knobhead in Liverpool. The noise is ridiculous. So I spoke to the Environmental Health at my local council the other day. They have powers to both force the tenant and landlord to change their ways. It's not something I particularly want to do, but neither party's ever given a shit. So short of me breaking down her door and smashing the place up, this seems a very sensible option.

I'm fairly sure there's a partaking of illegal mind-altering chemicals going on up there. Because I find it difficult to fathom out why at least three people need to be in the bathroom (which, save for the celing, is directly above my bed), and why Rachel is still dancing and "woo-hoo"-ing at 6am in the morning? Environmental Health have advised me to tell Crimestoppers (the police confidential phone line) of my concerns. It's not likely they'll do anything at this stage, but at least it's on file for future reference.

If I could change the living room and the bedroom round, it'd be so much nicer. But I can't. The couch in here is top-heavy, and me and Jo had murder moving it in the first place.

I've got a load of stuff to throw out to the tip this weekend, and Jayne has an old trampoline in her back garden that wants chucking. I like doing practical things like this, but it's not all gonna be work, work, work. No sireee, I'm giving y'all prior notice that there's an old bus running day this weekend too, so I'm sure you'll all be looking forward to the photographs of that!?

Won't you?????

0 comments: