Thursday 15 April 2010

experimenting

A selection of pics I took down in some of my city's parks yesterday. Yep, I know I featured all these places on the last blog, but it's a new year with a new camera and I hoped to get a taste of spring on my travels. I certainly wasn't disappointed.

I started off in Reynolds Park in Woolton......


Then through Woolton Village to Camp Hill, and a decent look around the Walled Garden here that was closed the last time I visited.....


But I think my favourite place is Allerton Towers because it's so.....open, and unlike most of the other parks in Liverpool, it retains a sense of the wild within it......


I'm still experimenting with the new camera. I had it on a 8.1 meg setting, which is quite adequate for pics of this type - the resolution is great!

But I'll be back down this way soon, because it won't be long before all the flowers are out.

0 comments: