Friday 2 April 2010

look

One thing I've noticed, out of the millions of things that bug me, is this - why do windows on houses have either no nets up, or blinds for that matter. Why is it possible to see into the living rooms of peoples' residences?


There's a very simple reason. It's all about "LOOK HOW BIG MY 57 INCH PLASMA SCREEN TELEVISION IS, IT'S VERY BIG, ABSOLUTELY ENORMOUS, AND IT'S ON DISPLAY FOR YOU TO LOOK AT THROUGH MY WINDOW. SEE HOW MUCH EXPENSIVE STUFF I HAVE AND IN THE MOST OBNOXIOUS WAY POSSIBLE I WANT TO SHOW THE WORLD THAT I'VE GOT MONEY AND LOTS OF IT TOO......etc, etc....."

The day I resort to this ugly form of showing off is the day you, dear reader, are allowed to come round here and smack me around the head for a couple of hours with a broken bottle.

0 comments: