Saturday 6 March 2010

nice

Me and Jayne decided to go to the pictures last night to see "Leap Year" starring Amy Adams. But according to BBC Radio Five's esteemed film critic, Mark Kermode, it's one of the worst films ever, and the Irish nation should sue because it shows every predictable Irish stereotype imaginable, e.g - "Top o'd'morning t'ya!"

And because of the suggested awfulness of the film, I was very looking forward to going and shouting at the screen, "Pog Mo Thon, Alfie, POG MO THON!!!!!!!!"

For the bewildered, that's Gaelic for "kiss my arse".

Alas, "Leapy Ear" wasn't on at the time we thought it was, so as an alternative we to see Liam Neeson and Julieanne Moore in "Chloe".


Despite the class both Neeson and Moore brought to their respective parts, I would describe "Chloe" as a plodding, lesbian....sort of thing! I was quite bored, and spent the entire film trying to get a grip of Jayne instead.

By the way, there was me, Jayne and two other people in the cinema watching this bore-athon. Still, my Maltesers were nice!

0 comments: