Thursday 10 February 2011

company

Thankfully, I was proved wrong by Anya3's engine trouble. All the symptoms were the same as the EGR valve malfunctioning, and the problem was very close to the EGR valve too. But, luckily for my meagre bank balance, a stopper on an air pipe had come off, so the engine was sucking more air into the system than it should've been, making the engine misfire.


Still cost me £20 to sort out, but better than £150.

Speaking of vehicles and the like, Ron's bought a new van for work since the demise of the old "Loogie". It's an 04-plate Transit Connect van. A guy brought it round to show us. Me and Ron went for a test drive, found everything above board and, this morning, like the man from Del Monte, Ron said yes.

I think it's good that the people who will normally drive the company vehicle have a say in what company vehicle the company purchases. Notice I've used the word "company" a lot?

Company. Just for good measure.

For me personally, I'll be glad to be hopefully getting back out on the road a bit more than I have in recent times. I don't like being stuck in the office and stores all day. I'm a delivery driver, and a damned good one too. And I enjoy it.

0 comments: