Wednesday 24 February 2010

pointless

Ah, the beauty of modern technology means I can blog to my heart's content in the comfort of my living room (not "lounge" - that's sooooo crypto-fascist) due the the wonder that is wireless broadband and a half decent laptop.


When work went under, I got a Government-sponsored redundancy package that I've used, to my mind anyway, wisely. There were a couple of jobs that needed doing on Anya3. I've booked a ferry for me and Jayne to visit Dublin at the end of May. And I got this laptop and the assorted technological bits and pieces to surf the interweb whilst lying on my back!!!

Red Tube is now so much more......stimulating as a result of this marvellous equipment.

On the subject of things that happen for no apparent reason other than they do, who really gives a rat's chuff about Cheryl Cole and her bint of a husband. I opened the "Daily Mirror" to be confronted by over eight pages of pointless speculation, Chinese whispers and idle gossip. Surely if Mrs Cole wants to divorce her philandering husband, moral decency would dictate she doesn't announce her intentions over Twitter. No wonder Ashley's shagged his way across Europe - if I was getting the same amount of earache I'd have probably done the same!

Without actually doing any shagging...obviously.

0 comments: