Wednesday 24 February 2010

aforementioned

Like most right-minded people in the UK, I am heartily sick of this cold weather and the constant threat of snow. Once was a novelty - but anything after that has been a life sentence languishing in the pit of Satan's bottom.


In Liverpool, we don't get that much snow....ever. Being a coastal resort (irony!), the wind is our top type of weather. Great for the windfarms and kites, but bog-all use to anyone else.

I was pleasantly surprised today to find the ambience outside is akin to the first day of spring. There was I, kitted in a huge coat, gloves and scally hat, only to wip most of the aforementioned clothing items off quicker than one can say antidisestablishmentierism.

The shame with the flat (another thing wrong with it) is I have no access to a washing line to naturally dry my ragged clothes, but the flat roof is fine for a re-enactment of the Beatles' rooftop gig of 1969.

Then there's the bedroom - which I want to redecorate, but really can't be bothered doing because it means moving everything out. I haven't the inclination or willpower after shifting work out in recent weeks.

It frustrates me how lethargic I am, in a general sense anyway. Writing a blog is ample evidence of that.

0 comments: