Thursday 14 April 2011

bloggy

I haven't been feeling particularly bloggy in recent weeks. I just couldn't be arsed with it, that's the best / worst excuse I have to offer. But me is determined to try and make up for it now. I think it had something to do with the phone call I got from Mum last night when she said that our Jay was quite taken and amused by an early Terry Gilliam animation I found on YouTube called "Christmas Cards". This ground-breaking piece of work wasn't for Monty Python, but the earlier "Do Not Adjust Your Set" in which Gilliam joined forces with Jones, Palin and Idle for the first time. So it's worth showing again......





It's been a busy couple of weeks, that I'll show in words and pictures.


Last weekend was Jayne's folks, Ged and Carol's 40th Wedding Anniversary. We all went, including Mum, and it was a good night. The thing for me was it was a kind of precursor to our wedding reception in that this is the venue we'd be using. And it looked a lot better at night all done up than the morning after....





Sorry for putting that little video up. This is to show the world that I have two left feet and no semblance of sanity whatsoever. But as long as Aaron enjoyed himself.


Handing out the cake proved too much for our little Bethany
Jayne and her "Chuckie Egg"

0 comments: